Visit our new website
You are currently viewing the old West Mercia Police website where you can continue to use the Community Message Service (CMS). Click the link to return to our new site
Visit our new website
Search Site

Leave page quickly

Victims and witnesses of road traffic collisions (RTCs)

What do I need to do if I am the victim of, or a witness to, a road traffic collision (RTCs)

If you have been involved in or witnessed a road traffic collision (RTC) which has not yet been reported to the police and it is of an emergency nature please call 999 (or the alternative emergency number 112). If it is not an emergency and you would like advice on what you need to do, please click here to visit the RTCs section of our website.

RoadPeace is a charity organisation providing emotional and practical support to those bereaved or injured in a road crash. To visit their website click here, or ring the RoadPeace Helpline on 08454500355.

"Brake" is a government-funded national road safety charity providing support to families and individuals devastated by road death and serious injury. It promotes road safety awareness; safe and sustainable road use; and effective road safety policies, running a telephone helpline (08088000401) and providing support packs to victims. to visit their website click here.